Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shadow

No one likes being rejected or failure. Which is why I consider this to be my shadow. I've always tried my best to accomplish whatever it is I have set my mind to do, but y'know sometimes it just does not workout. it doesn't feel so great after you know you tried your hardest, but you're still not 'good' enough in my case. I know this because a few years back, I tried out for a select soccer team in Garland. I was very anxious because I've always played rec. and now I thought that this was my chance to show them what I've got. Unfortunately, I didn't make it and this put me down for a few days. After a while, I started to become more confident in myself and my abilities and I recieved a call from a select coach asking me to be a part of their team. I was in shock, I could not believe that I made it to the next level even though it might require more hard work, I gladly accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment